156 – Winning at Change and Transition in Your Career – with Gary Wilkin
We all face times of change and transition – perhaps especially to retirement. What does that look like and how do we best prepare?
Gary Wilkin is a Licensed Ziglar Coaching System Professional who combines his 40+ years in corporate America with the Ziglar philosophy to guide seasoned professionals through the transition from corporate careers to what’s next in their lives.
- The keys to transitioning from our careers to ‘post-corporate’ life
- Retirement, self-employment, or volunteering
- Determining what you really want to become and why
- A simple step-by-step approach to getting started
- What is Loss of Identity?
Gary’s Top Tips:
- Understand the power of choice – consciously choosing what you want to be, do, and have allows you to craft a life of meaning and purpose
- To transform your life you need 3 things:
- 1. Desire – a clear vision of what you want to become
- 2. Hope – the belief that becoming that person will give your life meaning and purpose
- 3. Grit – Identifying and working relentlessly to develop the skills, knowledge, attitude and habits to become the person you desire
Gary’s TWO Special Offers!
- Free 20-minute call to discover how you can create more “I want to” moments in your life.
- Sign up for free ‘Stronger Action Guide’ to help you create a victory mindset and take action even during the toughest times
- Both available at www.MyRetirementMission.com
Get in Touch with Gary Wilkin: