What is the program?
- Electric and natural gas supply savings for chamber members’ homes and businesses
- Assistance with lighting and equipment rebates
- Natural gas tax exemption review and processing
- No cost hotline for any energy-related questions 330-208-2082
What are the steps to enroll?
To see how much you can save, chamber members can choose from the following three simple options:
- Call 330-208-2082
- Email a recent electric or gas bill (all pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax a recent electric or gas bill (all pages) to 330-721-8111
- Program success story
- A pizza shop recently emailed their utility bills to the program for a free analysis and ended up reducing their total electric and gas costs by over $15,000 annually. The program was also able to help them identify and file for a 50% sales tax exemption on their natural gas, saving an estimated additional $1,500 annually.
FOR AN OFFICIAL INQUIRY FORM, CLICK HERE!
To view our program information for chamber leaders, click here!