Preferred companies across Northern Ohio have been carefully selected by NOACC to provide benefits and services to their members since 1995. If your company would like to provide a benefit or service to the members of NOACC, contact the NOACC Office at 866-466-6222 or by email to email@example.com.Below you will find a summary of the guidelines required to become a vendor for NOACC. An application may be uploaded here online application and send $250 non-refundable application fee to NOACC, 4200 Rockside Rd Suite 105, Independence, Oh 44131. Upon notification of acceptance by NOACC an additional $250 fee must be submitted prior to launch of benefit.Prospective Vendor Guidelines for Extra Value Program1.) Enclose a copy of your company’s mission statement, current sales literature, samples of proposed co-branded literature (ads/brochures/flyers.)2.) Provide Contact information on Company and Representatives including mailing address, phone, email. Representative and/or Company must be domiciled in area serviced by a NOACC Chamber. Provide type of business, bank reference and Federal ID or SSN.3.) Must be a member of a NOACC Chamber for at least one year. Identify Chamber and length of membership. A referral by the Chamber will be requested to participate in the program.3.) Describe the Sales/Marketing Service Area covered by the Representative and/or Company. Identify community and or geographic region covered etc.4.) Describe the Company’s Stability. Include length of time Representative has worked for company. Length of time company has been in business, financial strength, number of clients/sales, etc.5.) Description of Product(s) or Service(s) to be offered.6.) Describe what is the added value available to members of NOACC Chambers.
7.) Is there a residual income for chambers that refer or promote your offer? If “Yes” describe.
8.) Describe your company’s online and/or real time reporting to verify chamber membership and use of benefit by chamber and chamber member
9.) In addition to the EXPECTATIONS outlined below, describe your marketing strategy to make your benefit offer a success, be specific by providing details of time line for launch, sales staff, telemarketing, chamber presentations, direct mail, advertising etc.
10.) Are there other Association/Group offers from your firm? If “Yes” describe below and provide reference
11.) (if applicable) Reference (Name, Organization, Phone, Email, Length of Partnership
12.) Testimonials are the best way to promote the value of a product or service. If possible give an example of a business that has saved significantly or otherwise benefited from an offering made by your company: (permission to use testimonial in future marketing efforts given)
13.) Projected Launch Date
14.) Provide Local Representative(s) by chamber/region or area
1. Add Vendor/Logo and Benefit offering to NOACC website, using a searchable database to assist chamber and member selection of benefit. NOACC will add offering to reporting function in secure portion of website if needed.
2. Distribute Benefit offering initially electronically directly to NOACC Chambers with info provided by Vendor.
3. Distribute literature/ads and other marketing material provided by vendor to NOACC Chambers
4. Assist Vendor in efforts to secure and market offering to NOACC Chambers during the Marketing Period
5. Assist Vendor in press release or similar announcements
6. As appropriate, include Vendor and Benefit offering (to be determined) in other media outlets, including social
networking media, trade shows, educational and chamber presentations, community displays, etc.
7. Not require that offering is exclusive for NOACC Chambers or members but does expect this is the best offer available from Vendor at the time of launch. (Vendor may upgrade offer at any time.)
8. Invite Vendor to attend a NOACC function, or create another opportunity to educate or showcase Vendor and offering to chambers and/or chamber members. NOACC Chambers could extend a similar invitation.
1. Be a member of AT LEAST the referring chamber for one year prior to application and throughout Marketing Period. Chamber referral will be requested. Other chamber memberships are encouraged, as they facilitate marketing. Through prior agreement between chamber and Vendor, a RESIDUAL earned by a chamber may be allocated to that chamber’s membership for Vendor.
2. Vendor must maintain a physical presence in geographic region served by NOACC Chambers.
3. Provide Company Logo, Contact Information (if different than above) Marketing message, for NOACC and chamber website.
4. Create Co-Branded (NOACC and/or Chamber logo) Literature to be used by Chamber to promote offering. An initial downloadable flyer/newsletter insert and business card size ad explaining benefit is required, other material (ads/signs/flyers etc.) will be provided as requested. Pre-printed literature and/or direct mail/telemarketing campaigns are encouraged on a mutually determined permission given basis.
5. Create web page/area on Vendor Website with Benefit offering information for chamber members. May be secure (non-public)
6. If appropriate, assign representative contacts by chamber, and provide information and training to
representative contacts on benefit offering for chamber members.
7. If requested, provide and distribute literature to chamber and members for use in packets, newsletters, trade shows, etc.
8. Provide marketing articles and testimonials etc. periodically (initially and as mutually determined during Marketing Period) suitable for posting online in NOACC and chamber websites/newsletters etc.
9. If invited, attend NOACC and/or chamber events or activities to help introduce or otherwise promote benefit.
*Fee covers the initial set-up costs and reports to determine validity of company and this offer, including Better Business Bureau, Dun & Bradstreet, Standard and Poors, and other reference and credit checks, etc.